Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Grab the Salt! Supernatural Returns Tonight!


My favorite show in the universe, Supernatural is premiering tonight after a long hellatus. I can barely contain my excitement. Since Jeremy Carver is now the show runner, I'm almost positive that Season 8 is going to be blown out of the water.

I should be watching the Presidential Debate, and you are probably think I am what's wrong with America, but you know what? I. Don't. Care. I'd rather watch my Winchester boys battle some demons, than watch smarmy politicians dig into each other for 2+ hours. Besides, already know who I'm voting for, so a presidential debate is completely useless for me as my mind is made up and it won't be changed. And, no  I'm not telling you who I'm voting for, but I think with some deduction you could figure out which party I'm more partial to in this election and future elections.

But, I digress (as usual). Season 7 of Supernatural left off with Dean (Jensen Ackles) and his angel friend Castiel (Misha Collins) sent to purgatory by the demon Crowley (played by the wonderfully devilish Mark Sheppard), while his brother Sam (Jared Padalecki) was left top side alone. Since the producers know by now that us crazy fans hate when the brothers are apart for too long, apparently there will be a quick reunion tonight, and I truly can't wait for some old fashioned brotherly love. And man tears. Oh, the man tears...

If you aren't a fan of this show, or have never seen it, the above probably sounded like a bunch of gobbily gook. Trust me, it all makes sense if you're a fan. And, if you are looking into getting into a new series, Supernatural is definitely worth watching from the very beginning. Trust me you will go on a magical thrill ride, with lots of ups and downs, and emotional turmoil. Seriously, you'll be feeling emotions you never KNEW you had once you start this show. But, there are a lot of good times too and a fantastic soundtrack and a bad ass car and two beautiful brothers. Have I convinced you yet?


Supernatural airs Wednesdays at 9pm on the CW





No comments:

Post a Comment